- CINEON series are born for cinematic. Z25 cinewhoop drone designees for cinematic indoor and outside shooting with naked GP Camera. Axisflying researched cinewhoop marketing and discussed with some pilots. Z25 / Z20 have special structure design that motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse. - Z25 drone has very good performance, stable flying feel, low noise, and get about 6mins flying time.
- Z25 is light weight ,it is sub250g fpv level even take off Naked GP Camera.
- Motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse design - Guaranteed efficiency and higher explosiveness.
- Better wind resistance for smoother footage - C145 Motor, more torque and power.
- Provide adequate security for the whoop - High performance 20A/F411 AIO.
- Newly designed ducted aerodynamic layout to effectively reduce flight noise.
- Independent receiver storage, convenient for binding.
- Wheelbase :113mm / Weight: 58.2g (with all TPU) / Carbon Fiber: T700 / Props: Max 2.5inch
- MOTORS: Axisflying C145-4500KV @4S
- Lipos: Tattu / GNB 550mah - 850mah
- AIO: Over 20A / F411
- Propellers: Gemfan D63-5 Props /D63-3 Props
- Flying time: 4' with Action 2 / 4'30" with Insta360 / 6' without takeoff
NOTE: HD drone outside flying with GNB 650mah
Wheelbase Z20:94mm Z25:113mm
Arm thickness: 2.5mm
Weight: Z20: 127.6g Z25:159.2g
Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
Stack mounting: 20&25.5mm(M2)
Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
VTX Mounting: 20&25.5mm(M2)
Carbon Material: T700
Prop: Z20:Max 2 inch Z25: Max 2.5 inch
Bottom to top distance: 25mm
Motor mounting: 9*9mm(M2)
HD version: RunCam LINK/WASP Camera
Analog version: Rush Tank mini/Caddx Ratel 2