- Axisflying focuses on user experience and carefully studies user sore points. In the field of freestyle, we continuously absorb user feedback and summarise product design experience. Axisflying combines CNC aluminum parts with high quality carbon plates to bring the MANTA series of freestyle frame with a unique and innovative design in the industry.
- MANTA frame is specially designed for 5-inch Freestyle and Cine, launched in two versions: Squashed X and True X.
- Squashed X design for a flexible flight experience, props are not visible from the FPV camera, more suitable for freestyle with high maneuverability
- True X design is silky smooth and more stabled which more suitable for cinematic shooting
- The frame adopts the innovative CNC aluminum structure design with the high-strength carbon plate makes the overall structure very strong, stable and safe.
- The stack mounting is compatible with 20*20MM and 30.5*30.5MM, which can cover all types of stacks on the market. The VTX mounting is compatible with the movable M2* (20*20MM) and M3 (30.5*30.5MM), which can cover all analog VTX types and HD VTX: DJI Air Unit and Vista
- The frame is compatible with 19-20MM wide FPV camera, and the aluminum side plates can effectively protect the camera. Now upgraded the print section, the lens is fixed more firmly, no jelly.
- The motor mounting holes are 16*16MM, AF227, AF236, BlackBird V3, and 4.9″-5.1″ freestyle propellers are recommended
- Wheelbase :238mm / Weight: 133g / Carbon Fiber: T700 / Props: Max 5.1inch
- MOTORS: Axisflying AE2306.5/AE2207/AF236/AF227/C246 freestyle motors
- Lipos: 1050-1500mAh 4/6S
- STACK: Axisflying istack 50A/F722
- Propellers: Axisflying / Gemfan / HQ 4.9"-5.1" freestyle props