About this product
The BetaFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter is an open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system. It comes with hall gimbals, featuring four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. The OLED display screen on the top of the transmitter brings visually instant data and a controlling interface to users. What's more, two optional internal RF systems and alternative external nano TX module make it a multi-protocol transmitter.
VIDEO: New - BETAFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro - Overview
- LiteRadio 3 Pro is a new milestone for LiteRadio Series so far. It is an open-source radio transmitter with the EdgeTX system. Therefore, you can try your best to customize it with the EdgeTx system.
- Reserving a nano bay for an external TX module, it supports many popular modules in the market and meets all the protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc. Highly recommend BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module and other brands of nano TX modules are also available.
- A 1.3-inch OLED display screen is newly installed. Controlled by two 5D buttons and settings are easy to be adjusted directly from the display screen.
- Built-in 2000mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 3 Pro can work up to 15 hours without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Hall gimbal features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel.
- Internal ELRS TX module up to 250mW output power enables LiteRadio 3 Pro to excellently adapt its controlling range
- Mode 2 (Left Stick Throttle)