All batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
This transmitter operates on 2S voltage only. 3S X9D packs are not compatible and will damage your transmitter. See battery info below.
Includes 2S 2100mAh LiPo Battery
The FrSky aranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode, and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is used in conjunction with a re-designed mainboard that further increases the computing capability and increases the data storage. The upgrades not only improve the running of LUA scripts, it also optimizes overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCSS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise. This version will give you a further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally, tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
Note: The X, XM, RX, GX series receivers can be gradually upgraded to ACCESS protocol. It includes XM, RXSR, RX4R, RX6R, G-RX6, G-RX8, XM Plus, and R9 series. For more details about ACCESS click here!
- Dimension: 200*194*110mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 670g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.5 - 8.4V (2S ONLY)
- Operating current: 130mA@8.2V (Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉ )
- Backlit LCD resolution: 212*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot and DSC Port
- Mini USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- Easy launch momentary button
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports SWR indicator warning
- G9D potentiometer gimbal
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- 1 x X9D Plus 2019 Radio Controller
- 1x 2S 2100mAh LiPo
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap