GEPRC ELRS DUAL 2.4G Diversity Receiver is a new generation of true dual-antenna diversity receiver system based on the ExpressLRS open source project. ExpressLRS features long range operation, low latency, maximum 1000Hz refresh rate, and low price.
The ELRS DUAL 2.4G Diversity Receiver has a reasonable placement of dual antennas for wider signal reception and more stable connection than ordinary single antenna receiver systems. It uses a TCXO temperature compensated crystal oscillator to avoid frequency shifts caused by temperature changes and the telemetry power is up to 100mW.
- Size: 20*14mm
- Weight: 1.2g (RX only)
- Chips: ESP32-PICO-D4, SX1281
- Crystal Oscillator: TCXO
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Refresh Rate: 25Hz-1000Hz
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Antenna Connector: ipex1
- Indicator Light: RGB light
- TLM Power: 20dBm
- 20mm*14mm Small size
- 1.2g weight
- WIFI Upgrade firmware
- ELRS open source project, remote control
- Maximum refresh rate of 1000Hz
- Two independent RF receiving links, true diversity receiver
- The use of temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TXCO), no fear of high or low temperature impact, more stable performance, even if long hours of work is not easy to cause loss of control
- Built-in PA + LNA, up to 100mW telemetry power
The RGB light color corresponding to the packet rate is shown in the figure below:
F1000 and F500 are packet rates in FLRC mode, providing faster modulation and lower latency, but at the same time having shorter reception distance than normal Lora mode. This mode is great for racers.
D500 and D250 are packet rates in DVDA (Deja Vu Diversity Aid) mode. This mode works at the F1000 data packet rate of FLRC mode, providing better link connection in the case of complex interference by sending the same data packet multiple times. D500 and D250 indicate that the same data packet is sent twice and four times respectively.
ELRS DUAL 2.4G Diversity Receiver and FC connection diagram:
Open Betaflight Configurator, go to “Ports”tab and enable the corresponding UART as a Serial Rx (e.g. UART2 as shown below). Save and restart.
On the“Configuration”tab, click on“Serial-based receiver”on the“Receiver”panel, and select “CRSF”.
The factory firmware version of ELRS DUAL 2.4G Diversity Receiver is above 3.x , 3.x and 2.x firmware are not compatible, so the TX module firmware needs to be upgraded to above 3.x before binding.
- Power on and off the diversity receiver three times with 1 second between each interval continuously to enter the Binding Mode.；
- RGB indicator flashes twice quickly on the diversity receiver, indicating that the receiver is now in Binding Mode.；
- Configure remote control or transmitter module to bind with the receiver; If the receiver RGB indicator is solid on, this indicates that the receiver has successfully bound.
1 x ELRS DUAL 2.4G Diversity Receiver
2 x antenna
2 x heat shrink tube
4 x silicone cable
1 x pin (4pin)
1 x Instruction manual