The long-range series has added new members. The Pulsar large wheelbase frame is specially designed for long-range flight.
The strong fuselage hardness brings sufficient wind resistance to the aircraft. Huge fuselage space can install a variety of electronic equipment.
- The camera is equipped with a special TPU print structure, which can effectively relieve video jello.
- Sufficient space to install various electronic equipment.
- The 3.7mm thick arm design makes the aircraft strong and durable.
- Customized bold aluminum column, using aviation grade 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Model: Pulsar LR9
- Frame: GEP-Pulsar LR9 Frame KIT
- Wheelbase: 385mm
- Top plate: 3.0mm
- Bottom plate: 3.0mm
- Arm plate: 7.0mm
- Arm splint: 3mm
- Camera mount splint: 3.0mm
- FC installation position: 30.5*30.5mm
- VTX installation position: 20*20mm / 25.5*25.5mm / 30.5*30.5mm（Maximum support for outer dimensions 30.5*30.5mm)
- Camera installation size: 19mm/20mm
- Weight: 563.4g ± 5g
- Propeller: 9 inch propeller
1 x GEP-Pulsar frame
2 x M20*250mm battery straps
2 x Battery non-slip pad
1 x Screw pack
1 x 3D printed parts
1 x L-shaped screwdriver 1.5mm
1 x L-shaped screwdriver 2mm
1 x L-shaped screwdriver 3mm