GEPRC Happy to announce a new member of our family “ TinyGO” Ready To Fly Kit which is suitable for any novice from scratch and Indoor flight. Through a great number of tests, Better technical indexes and Good performance were obtained.TinyGO currently has two versions: the Indoor version and the 4K professional version. 4K can record 4K 60fps video.
TinyGO is RTF Kit for Indoor Flight. The Kit contains a high-definition 800x480px FPV Goggle and the latest TinyRadio GR8 Remote Controller. It supports 8 channels and is specially designed for indoor and novices. The remote control has a good feeling of control and It is lightweight and easy to carry. The good point is that you don’t need to carry heavy equipment. With our customized GEPRC Fly Bag, it’s very convenient to go to the field, travel, and Indoor flight.
TinyGO can use its own charger to charge. The charger uses the Type-C interface. You can use the movable power bank to charge as well. Using conveniently and quickly.
TinyGO can be flight more than 6 minutes (Depending on flight habits). Its stable electronic equipment and extremely strong and tough frame material make the FPV very stable and durable for crash. There is an EVA protection foam around the frame, More elastic and hard to damaged and deformed.
TinyGO is carefully assembled and assembles by GEPRC team, with excellent performance. You can start a whole new journey and enter into FPV World, TinyGO will be the best choice for your first FPV Drone.
This looked like the beginning of a terrific flight Experience Literally
January 12, 2022: TinyGo shipped from today are the new remote controller, the new charger version.
December 16, 2022: VTX changed from 5.8G 25~200mW VTX to RAD Whoop 5.8G 25~400mw VTX.
December 16, 2022: The flight controller changed from GEP-12A-F4 to TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC.
May 26, 2023: The remote controller changed from TinyRadio GR8 to TinyRadio ELRS 2.4G.
May 26, 2023: The flight controller changed from TAKER F411 8Bit 12A AIO without ELRS version to TAKER F411 8Bit 12A built-in ELRS version.
Note: If you buy a drone only, If you have a new TinyRadio GR8 remote controller, it can be directly bound, and the old version of GEPRC GR8 remote controller should be bound by flashing the old version of the CLI.
- TinyGO is very suitable for indoor flight, More than 6 minutes of flight time
- Using TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC system, reliable and stable
- No Propellers in view, Anti-jamming VTX, NO Jello flight Footage, stable flight picture
- The Newly Developed TinyRadio GR8 Remote Controller is specially designed for Novice and indoor flight
- High-Quality FPV Goggle, High definition 800 * 480px, sensitive 5.8G receiver
- Ready To Fly Kit, Including a GEPRC Fashion Fly bag, Portable and Light weight
- There are Two versions: The normal version is suitable for daily practice, The 4K version can Record 4K 60fps Video
Specifications of TinyGo 4K
- Camera: Loris 4K
- Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL changeable
- Video Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 1080P@90fps / 2.7K/60FPS 4K/30FPS 4K/60FPS [REAL 3.5K/60FPS)
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 165°
- Recording FOV: 170°
- Mini Illumination: 0.01lux
- Lens: 1.8mm Lens
- Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V (low consumption)
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MOV
- Audio: Support
- Electronic Shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- Video Output: CVBS
- Name: TinyGO
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-TG16
- Motor to Motor: 79mm
- FC: TAKER F411 8Bit 12A
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: 42688-P
- Blackbox: 16Mb
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- ESC: 8Bit 12A
- VTX: RAD Whoop 5.8G 25~400mw VTX
- Camera: Runcam Nano2/Caddx Loris 4K 60fps
- Propeller: GEMFAN 1636*4 (4 pairs)
- Motors: GR1102 10000Kv
- Receiver: Integrated ELRS SPI receiver
- TinyGO 4K Weight: 54.8 Grams
- TinyRadio ELRS 2.4G Remote Controller
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Range: 1000+ meter
- Channel: 8
- Transmit Power:<500mW
- Antenna interface : SMA
- Low Voltage alarm: <6.6v
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Resolution: 800*480px
- Size of Screen: 4.3 inch
- Whole Size: 155mmx144mmx113mm
- In-built batteries: 3.7v/2000mAh
- Working Hours: 2.5 Hours
- Weight: 314.6 Grams
- Batteries Capacity: 530mAh
- Voltage: 4.35v 1S1P
- Discharge rate: 90C
- Weight: 12.7 Grams
- Interface: PH2.0
- Input power:5v（USB & Type C）
- Full charged Voltage:4.35v
- Output current : 500mAh
- Charging:It can charge 2 PCS 1s HV lipo 4.35v HP2.0/GNB27 plug batteries at the same time
- 1x TinyGO TinyWhoop
- 1x TinyRadio GR8 Transmitter
- 1x GEPRC FPV RG1 Goggle
- 1x GEPRC 1S LiHV 4.35v Charger
- 4x GEPRC LiHV 4.35v 90C Battery
- 1x Battery strap
- 4x Gemfan 1636*4 Props(pairs)
- 1x GEPRC Fly bag
- 1x Screwdriver