The world is first AIO 5in1 F4 flight controller with integrated SPI 900MHz ExpressLRS receiver has been launched. The flight controller integrates SPI controlled 900MHz ExpressLRS receiver, Dshot protocol 4-in-1 ESC, 5.8GHz 40ch video transmitter and Betaflight OSD. Ultra-small size and ultra-stable remote control range can improve the range of the originals SPI receiver. And because the 900MHz ExpressLRS receiver is equipped with the SX1280 radio frequency chip with high sensitivity, high packet rate and low latency, this flight controller is the one that all Race/Freestyle pilots needed. It is suitable for use in Tiny whoop Race or Toothpick Freestyle, and can also be used in 1S ultra-lightweight Nano Long Range platform.
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Item Name: F4 900 Flight Controller Set
- Betaflight Firmware/Diff document
|Flight controller||MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Original whoop size compatible
Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V)
Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
Built-in 5.8G VTX
Built-in SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz receiver, Built-in 5V 1A BECFlight controller firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4SX1280
|Onboard 4in1 ESC||MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HVCurrent: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT600
|Onboard Serial Based
Operation current: ~100Ma
Rx To FC protocol: CSRF
RF Frequency optional: 915mhz or 868mhz(EU)
Antenna connector: IPEX4
Telemetry output Power: <17dBmFirmware target: Happymodel_RX_ES915RX
Receiver protocol: CRSF
Could bind with Happymodel ES915TX , Frsky R9M and DIY ELRS TX module(need to flash the same version ELRS firmware)
Firmware flash via Betaflight pass-through
|Onboard 5.8g VTX||Output power: 25mw~200mw switchable
Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
Current consumption: 300mA(type)
Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels(include Race band)Smartaudio ready
|Onboard voltage and Amperage meters settings||Voltage meter scale setting 110
Amperage meter scale setting 1175
1. Power the flight controller by connecting USB. Please make sure that the port driver of the flight controller is correctly installed on the computer, then open Betaflight Configurator(Latest version) to connect, enter to the (receiver) interface, and then click (Bind Receiver0, the red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will flash quickly, which means that the SPI ELRS receiver enters the bind mode. There is another way to make the receiver enter the bind mode: after connecting to the Betaflight configurator, move to the CLI interface and enter bind in the command line.
2. After correctly connecting the ES24TX or ES24TX Lite/Slim module or DIY 2.4G ELRS TX module to your Opentx radio transmitter, copy the latest version of ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote controller. The directory is SD Card/Scripts/tools, Then run ELRS.LUA and upgrade the specified TX frimware through Wifi, and then click ¡°bind¡± to link with the SPI ExpressLRS receiver. Note: You need to adjust the Packet Rate to 500Hz from the ELRS interface of your radio controller before binding.
3. After the binding is successful, the Red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will getting to be solid, and the telemetry can be received at the same time.
4. The meaning of the LED status of the SPI receiver: the LED is getting to be solid, indicating that the bind is successful or the connection and communication is normal, the LED flashing quickly indicates that the receiver is in binding mode, and the LED flashing slowly indicates that the there is no signal received from the radio controller.
Since Betaflight has not yet released the official firmware that could supports the SPI Expresslrs protocol, the current version is the Beta version(Target:CrazybeeF4SX1280). Betaflight will update to their official target soon. Please feel free to contact with us if you have any issues with this Beta version Firmware.
- 1 x Happymodel ExpressLRS ELRS 900MHz F4 Whoop AIO Flight Controller