The MOSFET used by BLITZ E80 is PSMN1R0-40YLD, which can withstand a continuous current of 80A at 25°C, with a maximum power dissipation of 198W. BEC power supply adopts TI automotive-grade dedicated synchronous rectifier chip, supporting up to 100V.
The 1-4 layer power board of the PCB circuit is ultra-thick copper with a thickness of 4OZ, ensuring continuous output under high-power operation. The STM32F051 main control processor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz, combined with a three-in-one driver IC, achieves a faster running speed!
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- G071 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade PSMN1R0-40YLD MOSFET;
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32)
- Supports DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Constant current：80A，100A（Burst）
- Mounting Holes: 35*35mm/Φ3mm
- Current sensor: Yes, scale 100
- Firmware: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_G2
- Telemetry: Supported
- Volts input: 2-8S
- BEC: No
- 1 x BLITZ E80 4-IN-1 Pro ESC (G2）