The MATEN 5.8G 2.5W VTX PRO high-power image transmission newly developed by the GEPRC team is now officially released. Its performance is very powerful, with 5 adjustable power levels and a maximum power of up to 2500mW. The transmission signal is very stable and the penetration ability is excellent.
MATEN 5.8G 2.5W VTX PRO uses high-strength aluminum alloy CNC shell to assist heat dissipation. The unique appearance design and active fan cooling provide stronger impact resistance and better heat dissipation performance. It supports the IRC Tramp protocol and can use the OSD to quickly adjust parameters. The built-in microphone can transmit the sound of the FPV drone in real time.
It has a wide voltage input of 7-36V and temperature control protection function to prevent overheating and burning. Supports two installation hole positions: 20*20mm and 30.5*30.5mm.
- Five levels of adjustable power, up to 2500mW, suitable for long distance flight
- Selected high strength aluminum alloy CNC shell, auxiliary heat dissipation
- The built-in micro turbofan actively dissipates heat
- Wide voltage input, Supports 7V-36V Voltage input.
- One function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to control.
- VTX control protocol is IRC Tramp,supports OSD parameter adjustment.
- Temperature control protection function that can prevent high temperature burning
- VTX built in microphone,Real-time transmission of Drone’s sounds.
- Support 20*20mm and 30.5*30.5mm installation hole position
- Model：GEPRC MATEN 5.8G 2.5W VTX PRO
- Mounting hole：20x20mm(M2)、30.5×30.5mm(M2)
- Output power：25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW/2500mW/Pit mode
- Input voltage：DC7-36V（2-8S Battery）
- Output voltage：5V@600mA
- Protocol：IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface：MMCX
- Cable interface：SH1.0 6pin
- Video format：PAL/NTSC
- Microphone: Built in microphone
- Install Antenna before use.
- To prevent overheating,provide constant airflow and a well ventilated environment.Install a cooling fan if operating in confined conditions.
- The 5V Output is for a Camera/Cooling Fan use only!Do not connect Power Input/Battery to 5V Out. Serious damage will occur to VTX.
1 x MATEN 5.8G 2.5W VTX PRO
1 x MMCX Copper tube antenna
1 x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
1 x sh1.0 6P Connecting cable
6 x M2*5 screw
4 x M2*12 screw