- With small size, light weight, fast positioning, and stable connection. It is suitable for FPV, RC airplane, quadcopter and others to enhance the flight experience.
- Featuring the u-blox M10 platform UBX-M10050 GNSS chipset and BUILT-IN QMC5883 MAG, the module offers stronger performance and more accurate positioning.
- The ultra-thin ceramic antenna uses a special spray painting process to prevent oxidation and scratching, ensuring consistent positioning performance.
- The built-in battery can realize hot start and realize positioning quickly.
- It offers six positioning modes, providing more flexible combinations (default GPS + GLONASS + BDS multi-mode positioning).The measured maximum number of search stars can cover 32pcs.
Because the GPS chip is a new 10th generation chip, the flight controller needs to flash firmware 4.29 and above, and the firmware below 4.29 uses the NMEA protocol.
|Chip:||M10 (ten generation chip)|
|Frequency:||GPS L1,GLONASS L1,BDSB1,GALILEO E1,SBAS L1.QZSS L1|
|Antenna:||ceramic antenna (oil spraying process, prevent scratching and oxidation)|
|Receiving channels:||72 search channels|
|Output protocol:||NMEA UBLOX (dual protocol)|
|Output frequency:||1Hz-10Hz, Default 10Hz|
|Horizontal positioning accuracy:||2D ACC1.5m(open air)|