About this product
The Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter is a 2.5-inch pusher drone developed by BETAFPV. The new frame design optimizes its structure to decrease complex components and only requires 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, which is convenient to build. Made of high-quality PA12 material, it features a strong injected mold frame for durable use. What's more, it supports carrying many FPV cameras available in the market for FPV shots. Also, it adopts Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit for the HD Digital version.
Choose a Receiver:
- ExpressLRS 2.4GHz
- TBS Crossfire
Note: Batteries and SMO Camera are NOT included.
VIDEO: The New PAVO 25 FPV Drone is so Very Nice! Review
- User-friendly designs. The USB port on the top of the frame makes it convenient to configure the quadcopter.
- Pavo25 whoop quadcopter features a rear LED with colorful lights, giving a cool visual performance in the dark.
- Colorful and excellent image with 720P/120FPS high frame rate video in Nebula Pro Nano camera.
- The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter adopts an innovative pusher frame with a duct design.
- Balanced layout for carrying an action camera like SMO 4K, or DJI Action 2.
- Only 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, convenient to build.
- Made of high-quality PA12 material and 2.5mm carbon fiber.
- Equipped with a CNC Vista Adapter.
NEBULA PRO NANO VISTA SYSTEM
Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter HD Digital version equips with Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit that perfectly supports DJI goggles. With DJI goggles, it can provide 720p/120FPS digital high-definition picture and a transmission output range of up to 4km. Users can select 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW from DJI goggle settings. The total weight (excluding the antenna) is 23g only. Besides, it is smaller and designed for whoop drones.
FC AND ESC
The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter is equipped with the Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4 BMI270, it extremely reduces the weight while improving the ability of the ESC to continuous current 20A, and brings pilots more power to fly the Pavo25 quad! Meanwhile, 20A FC V4 has 2 pin connector ports for DJI Digital VTX and RX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, and super easy to install.
MOTOR AND PROPS
Gemfan D63 3-Blades Props is designed for inverted installation, and it brings pilots a smooth flight! It is more durable and more powerful and offers pilots a high-efficiency flight experience. Equipped with the 1404 4500KV Brushless motor, it brings stronger power and lower noise, which will give pilots an unprecedented flying experience.
- Flight Time (Reference Only): 7.5 mins (HD) using a 4S 750mAh battery without an action camera
- Weight: 153.3g (Caddx HD) Without battery and action camera
- Flight Controller: F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270
- VTX: Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit (HD Digital)
- Receiver Version: ELRS 2.4G or TBS Crossfire
- Motor: 1404 4500KV Brushless motor
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-50°
- Props: Gemfan D63-3B (Gray)
- Frame: Pavo25 Frame Kit
- Battery Connector: XT30
- Wheelbase: 108mm
- The actual flight time depends on the flight environment and the flight mode.
Recommended (Not Included)
- Battery: 4S 750/850mAh
- Action Camera: SMO 4K
- 1x BETAFPV Pavo25 2.5" CineWhoop Drone - HD (Choose ELRS or TBS Crossfire)
- 4x Gemfan D63 (2CW+2CCW) 3-Blades Propellers
- 2x Spare EVA Foam Tape (Black)
- 1x Spare 180mm Battery Strap
- 2x Spare EVA Foam Tape (Red)
- 4x 3M Double-Sided Tapes
- 1x SMO4K Camera Mount
- 1x SMO4K Power Cable
- 1x M5 Anti-slip Nut
- 1x M5*18 Screws
- 10x M2*7 Screws