RAD VTX 5.8G 2.5W high-power VTX has six adjustable power levels. The maximum power can reach 2500mW, the transmission signal is stable, and the penetrating ability is strong. Double-layer PCB design is adopted to separate the power supply part from the main control, which has strong anti-interference ability and strong heat dissipation ability. It comes with three regional frequency groups, which can be switched at any time, as you choose. IRC Tramp protocol, OSD quick parameter adjustment. The built-in microphone returns the sound of the aircraft in real time. 7-36V wide voltage input, direct 2-8s battery input directly. It has a temperature control protection function to prevent overheating and burning. It has two buttons and three indicator lights, which are convenient and quick to operate. Use the mainstream MMCX antenna interface and GH 1.25-6P cable interface, the installation hole is 30.5×30.5mm.
- Model: RAD VTX 5.8G 2.5W
- Input voltage: DC7-36V（2-8S Battery）
- Output voltage: 5V@600mA
- Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Cable interface: GH 1.25-6P
- Output power: PitMode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW/2500mW
- Frequency group: general regional frequency group (40CH), US FCC frequency group (37CH), European EU frequency group (26CH)
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Microphone: Built-in microphone
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm(M3)
- Size: 36.5mm x 36.5mm x 12mm
- Weight: 15g (without wire)
- 2500mW high power, stable work, suitable for long range flight.
- The seaside non-interference pull distance test is about 10KM.
- Six power levels can be adjusted PitMode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW/2500mW.
- A good two-layer board heat dissipation structure separates the power BEC and the main control, reducing interference and shielding interference.
- Temperature control protection function to prevent high temperature burning.
- Wide voltage input, support 7-36V voltage input.
- It has 3 regional frequency groups to meet the needs of various regions.
- Image transmission control protocol IRC Tramp, support OSD parameter adjustment.
- The on-board microphone of the image transmission, the sound of the aircraft is transmitted to the ground in real time.
- Two function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to operate.
- Mounting holes support 30.5mmx 30.5mm.
1 x GEPRC RAD VTX 5.8G 2.5W
1 x Copper tube antenna MMCX 72mm
1 x GH 1.25*6P connector cable 150cm
1 x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
1 x Matching screw package
- Install the antenna before use.
- The temperature control protection will be activated and the power will be automatically reduced if the VTX is overheated. Please ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation when using it. When the environment is limited, you can install a cooling fan for the video transmission.
- The 5V output is only used for the camera or cooling fan. It is forbidden to connect the power input terminal to the 5V output port, otherwise the image transmission will be damaged.